My Email
Google
 
Web dundunsad.blogspot.com

Friday, January 18, 2008

Blog Your Thoughts



Teachers always told their students to keep a journal. It is good to keep a journal. Write your thoughts of the day, things that happened on the day and you reflect on the things that you had done for the day. What are things that made your day and what are things that you should improve on? Some people use books for their daily journal. They write on them every night before they sleep. However, nowadays, I see many people having a new way of keeping journal. I have friends and families who have blogs as their journal. It is such a cool way to keep a digital journal! I had mine too, but I am too lazy to 'type' everyday. I love to play games than to 'write'!

However, I will write at my blogs and my journal every time I need to 'talk' to them or share my views and interest with my friends and readers. If you want to express your happiness, sorrows, or even tell the world anything about yourself, you can Create Blog now and start writing -- Create a Free Blog or personal online journal at Thoughts.com. It is very fun to have a digital journal, like that of a blog. You can Upload photos, videos, podcasts and even chat in the community forums and bookmark the latest news. You will have more friends and you can always express your views and exchange views with other people. In addition, Thoughts.com also allows you to decide for each blog post if you want it to be public, private, or only viewable by your friends and family. You have full control of what you want to share! If you are sad and lonely, enlarge your social circle. Make more friends, participate in chat and forum, express your thoughts in your blog!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home