My Email
Google
 
Web dundunsad.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I Am Pregnant

You are not married. You are single and you may be studying! But you need to tell someone, a special someone whom will give you some hope and solution. This is because you discovered that you are pregnant! You are happy if you love the special someone who bring the extra little life to you. But what if it was an mistake or perhaps you were raped one night and then... Irregardless of the case, you know that your pregnancy is a mistake. How are you going to tell someone or anyone about your problem? That little life should not be here, you cannot afford to bring it to life. You have no ability at all -- financially, mentally and psychologically not prepared.

You are going to be anxious and worried from the day you discovered that you are pregnant. "Oh dear, what am I suppose to do? I am pregnant. I don't want to be pregnant. I cannot be pregnant. The baby has no father." Or perhaps you are going to say this to yourself,"How am I going to tell my mother? I am pregnant. I do not know who is the father of the child." Or is it going to be like this,"Oh dear, I am pregnant. I told Jackson about it, but he does not want the baby. Neither does he want to admit it. He wants to break up with me. What am I going to do?" These are all possibilities of unwanted pregnancies. You know that abortion is bad for your health and you are killing if you do that. But you have no choice. What should you do? I suggest the first thing you do is to talk to some people. Seek help at gurgle, the ultimate parenting and pregnancy resource. There are articles, videos, experts and answers for you and your baby. For the next few days to months, there are going to be major changes in your body. When is the due date for your baby and what are the changes which you are going to expect to your body? Find out more about pregnancy! Read and learn facts about pregnancy and who knows it might change your view of having a baby, even if you are a single mum! Read the article, "Are you ready for a baby?" and join groups like Guide to Baby or Mum Health and many more. Soon you will discover that you are not alone and there are so many people out there who can help you. There is always solution only if you want a way out. Smile and look at the bright sunshine!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home